Phase 1: Esthetics By Lucie Guidelines
Hello beautiful people! We are so thankful to be able to reopen our doors, and be given the opportunity to continue to providing the services you love!
Due to Covid-19, your experience is going to feel and look a bit different than usual, however, we guarantee the service will still be the same quality you’ve come to expect and love.
We want to inform you that the entire team is taking every safeguard to ensure your care and well being throughout your appointment.
One thing that won’t change from our usual process is the attention we pay to sanitizing our equipment and stations, and the utilization of single-use items (such as wax sticks, wax strips, examination paper, nail files, buffers, creams and products, etc.)
As always, we will go above and beyond to ensure everything in the store has been properly sanitized, and every visitor has been appropriately vetted to ensure the safety of our staff and our lovely customers.
Appropriate in-spa training has been implemented, and we will be using sanitizing products approved by Ontario Health agency. The entire Esthetics by Lucie team will be wearing appropriate PPE based on the Ontario Health Guidelines. (Face shield, face masks and disposable gowns, etc.)
We ask that you please read the below, as the guidelines outlined have been put in to effect in order to maintain a healthy environment for our clients and our team.
As per Ontario Health, if guidelines are not followed, we hold the right to refuse business.
- COVID-19 screening questions will be asked before entering the Spa, and you will be required to fill out a screening form, which will be kept on file by the Spa in order to respect Ontario Health guidelines.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless infrared thermometer.
Clients will not be permitted into the salon if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- If any symptoms are shown during the visit, we reserve the right to end the service and ask the client to leave.
- For the time being, beverages and food will not be served, so we kindly ask that all customers bring their own water and snacks.
- We are only allowed a maximum capacity of 10 people; this includes
clients as well as staff.
- Due to the 10 person only rule, only the person getting the service will be permitted into the Spa. No friends, family members, or children can come to your appointment.
- In order to respect and maintain social distancing rules, we ask all customers avoid wandering around the Spa.
- Face masks are mandatory during your visit to Esthetics by Lucie.
- If you do not have one, one will be provided to you for purchase.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering (use of Purell and soap and water).
- Non-essential items such as gym bags or grocery bags will not be permitted. Small purses and bags are allowed as long as the client can keep it on their person.
- We will be accepting Debit, Mastercard and Visa.
- Please note, there will be an additional fee for payments made by Mastercard or Visa.
- We will not be accepting cash, apart from Tips.
- All tips are appreciated; however, we kindly ask that they be made in the form of cash only.
- Bathrooms are permitted to be used; they will be properly sanitized.
- Upon arrival, please call the spa to notify us of your arrival, and wait outside until a staff member greets you. If you are early, you will still need to wait outside.
- Due to Covid-19, we have added a mandatory $5.00 Covid-19 service fee, which will be added on to the cost of your appointment.
- Due to
Covid-19 we require a credit card be provided at the time of booking and
confirming your appointment.
- We have a no questions asked, 24-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel the same day as your appointment, we will be charging the full cost of the services.
- If you are cancelling the same day as your appointment due to expericing Covid-19 symptoms, we will waive the fee.
Note: Due to these extenuating circumstances, we unfortunately cannot honor any loyalty card at this time.